Sex: Spayed female
Weight: 25 pounds
Foster home: Jen B.
217-19 Hiya, I’m Winnie! Here’s the scoop on me…
- Winnie is house trained. She may have an accident on occasion if she isn’t let out when she needs to be, and she benefits from a regular feeding and pottying schedule.
- Winnie barks when excited or if there’s a possible intruder.
- She needs a little time to warm up to other dogs, but is generally playful
- Prefers women to men
- Some anxiety; needs at least a month to settle in
- Crates well after getting used to it
- Needs brushing/grooming and ear cleanings
- Food motivated
- Steals food, but will stop if told no
- Likes walks, playing with squeaky toys, chewing chewies, cuddling
- Sleeps in crib by bed (would like to sleep in bed with human)
- Will dominate submissive dogs
I’m a bit…fluffy. Did they mention food motivated? You want a pretty girl to live with you? Apply for me!
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply for this dog, click here: Adoption Application